But they're good for you.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Important Announcement

I accidentally married the best husband in the world.

Okay, so I know what you're thinking--how could I just "accidentally" stumble upon him? And then once I found him, to snag the best husband in the world would take brains, money, and some serious good looks.

I know it's improbable, but it really was an accident. It just happened, and now there's nothing I can do about it. I mean, what would you do if you realized you were married to the best husband in the world?

I'm just trying to live my life one day at a time, now that I know. It's tough, but somehow I've made it so far.

It's hard though, because the best husband in the world outdoes even what you'd expect of a guy with that kind of a reputation. He stays up all night just to talk with me, even when he has to get up early the next day, work full time and go to school. He walks on eggshells to keep me from getting emotional, and then takes responsibility for it when I do anyway. He rubs my tummy when I have cramps. He rubs my head when I have a headache. He laughs at my jokes. He eats my cooking. He takes out the trash without saying a word. He tells me he loves me. He makes me soup when I'm sick. He teaches me things kindly, even when everyone else in the world already knows how to do them....

I'm really sorry if this news makes any of you other ladies feel indignant, bewildered, or just plain hopeless. I'm sorry he's already been taken. Truly I am. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

But please believe me when I say that it really was an accident! A stroke of good luck.

6 Comments:

  • Josh? You mean our Josh? What a metamorphasis from Josh our son to Josh your husband.

    As they say, Accidents Do Happen.

    By Blogger mysourdoughstarters, At 4:22 PM  

  • What was the thing that he taught you?

    Just asking because Skywalker taught me how to use toilet bowl tablets just last month.

    Dude, it must run in the family, this accidental stumbling upon greek-mythology-caliber husband material.

    Happy V-day.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 5:20 PM  

  • I'm with william on this one.

    By Blogger Josh, At 7:21 AM  

  • A very nice accident that can be no accident. One of those good things ready to happen when it's time came.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:13 PM  

  • What would I do if I realized I were married to the best husband in the world? First, I would wonder what I was drinking the night before and what had possibly happened. Second, I'd check all my legal documents, passwords, and bank accounts. Then, I'd thank my lucky stars and call my mother ;)

    My vote's with 5812olivaave.

    By Blogger Janell, At 11:33 PM  

  • Oh!? So, how exactly was the accident? :) Do tell; please share your secrets on how you caught him! :)

    By Blogger N.F., At 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home